Focus your attention on moving your portfolio forward – and let Empaxis take care of the back-end
Performing in-office reconciliation and middle- and back-office accounting isn’t just costly—it’s time-consuming, and can leave room for error.
Outsourcing with Empaxis eliminates your frustration: our portfolio accounting experts work in a tightly-controlled, results-oriented environment—processing your data accurately and securely. Your firm will gain flexibility, and increase operational efficiency: reducing costs by up to 50 percent.
Middle- and Back-Office Accounting
Empaxis was the first firm to offer middle- and back-office outsourcing—and we continue to provide leading-edge solutions. Your platform is our base: our team adopts your preferred portfolio accounting system, tailoring our service to meet your firm’s investment strategy. Regardless of region, currency, or asset class, we process your accounts accurately and quickly.
- Security Master File Maintenance
- Updating new securities, maintaining additional information regarding securities, sectors, industry groups
- Corporate Actions Processing
- Researching corporate actions, calculating the allocation of basis and other key data as required
- Support modeled valuations and customized pricing hierarchies across products
- Trade Settlement
- Trade routing, processing, matching and settlement. Includes affirming trades, investigating
We knew we were going to launch new products and target new types of clients, which would lead to growth and require scalability. We also knew that if our back-office was not prepared to sustain that growth, these initiatives we were putting in place would not be successful. Aimee Hauff, Director, Investment Operations, Cornerstone Advisors, Inc.