Investment Operations Outsourcing Services for Our Clients
The Empaxis Advantage will go to work for you and your clients
Our clients are financially astute, savvy at trading, independent-minded — they’re the financial professionals that investors trust to manage their most valued assets, and they demand dependable service. When you partner with us, you’ll join the ranks of investment leaders who’ve taken a step toward enhancing their operational efficiency.
We offer operations services to a variety of clients:
- Wealth Managers
- Asset Managers
- Hedge Funds
- Family Offices
Each month, Empaxis verifies and reconciles millions of data points across our client base. Our expertly-trained staff works through the night, so your team can begin each morning a step ahead. Along the way, we keep your data secure — and ensure the quality of work, backed by our Six Sigma tracking process and SSAE16 SOC1 Report Office certification.
Why financial firms choose Empaxis
Empaxis revolutionized middle-office and back-office outsourcing. Here’s why we continue to be the industry leader and why our clients depend on us:
- Empaxis can lower back-office operation costs by nearly 50%, freeing up funds and increasing your competitive edge.
- Our staff is expertly trained in portfolio and accounting systems, including Advent and Tradar — so we can be up and running on your platform in no time at all.
- Our TAMP1 investment management platform makes it easier to manage your clients’ portfolios and is a welcome alternative to legacy systems.
- We don’t do one-size-fits-all — instead, we tailor our services to fit your specific needs.
- Our team is global, making us available around the clock for dependable office support.
Find out what we offer to your specific need:
Wealth Managers – Spend more time with clients and less time worrying about operations.
Asset Managers – Reduce the impact of fee compression and improve efficiency.
Hedge Funds – Maintain operational sustainability and concentrate on performance.
Family Offices – Focus efforts on growing and preserving family wealth.
Case Study: Cornerstone Advisors
We knew we were going to launch new products and target new types of clients, which would lead to growth and require scalability. We also knew that if our back-office was not prepared to sustain that growth, these initiatives we were putting in place would not be successful.
– Aimee Hauff, Director, Investment Operations, Cornerstone Advisors, Inc.